4.25.2011

Charging it...

We pretty much didn't stop moving all weekend - from 7am Saturday to 7pm Sunday.  Whoa!  The only bummer was that we were rear-ended on Friday night, and the driver left the scene before giving us his information.  Think: sped away as fast as possible.  Luckily, I had written down his licence plate, and the police were able to track him down.  We decided not to press charges (though now I think we should have) since he had valid insurance and now the companies are duking it out.  We'll see how it works out.

A few great meals.  I finally tested out the blow torch and made some creme brulee.  It was very good, and we ate it outside by the fire.  Sunday morning, Rush made me breakfast and even had coffee in bed.  I surprised him with an Easter basket which made him laugh!


Sunday night was seafood risotto with shrimp and seared scallops on top.  Delic, if I do say so myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment