10.10.2013

The Perfect Thing

You know how it's painful when you search high and low for the perfect thing and when you find it, it's out of reach due to price?  Then you know how I'm feeling.

I want a new dining table.  Our kitchen is not "dine in", and our dining area is between the kitchen and the living room, so it functions as a very visible room/hallway.  The table we have now is fine; I actually picked it up off Craigslist for $40, and it's the right size for the space.  My gripe is that I don't actually like it very much as it's not my style.  It's also not expandable, so whenever we have a bigger dinner party, we have to pull out a folding table which makes me feel not very grown up.  I know, I have such debilitating problems.

Anyway, I have been searching for the perfect expandable table, and I found it:

It's the West Elm expandable farm house table.  It's on sale, and we have a gift card, but oy.  I'm having a hard time plunking down my CC...  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment